Have you got crooked teeth and want to get them straightened?
Remember being at school and seeing that kid with a mouth full of metal?
And does that put you off having treatment to straighten your teeth?
If so, think again, because modern technology means that dentists and orthodontists can now provide near invisible dental braces called Invisalign!
Invisalign retainers are transparent, braces that slowly pushing your teeth into a straight position. They do so gently and need to be changed every couple of weeks for a new set. Being clear means these braces are almost invisible. They can be easily removed so needn’t get i the way of eating or cleaning your teeth.
Should I have my teeth straightened with Invisalign?
Well, this depends on the following factors:
- Is it important for you to have discrete, almost invisible braces?
- Would you like to be able to remove the retainer?
- Would you find changing the braces worth the hassle for the greater comfort compared to metal braces?
- Do you have the patience and commitment to keeping them clean?
- And, are you prepared to pay more for the benefits?
What is the cost of invisible braces?
Unfortunately they are not cheap, because they need to be made in various fitting to adapt to the changing shape of your teeth throughout the treatment. Depending on the complexity of the treatment, you can expect to pay upward of £1,500.
While that may seem like a lot of money, users tend to be very happy with all the benefits.
If you would like to find a local orthodontist for a consultation, visit www.findorthodontists.co.uk